- Type of Publication: Monthly Reminder
- Date: November 30, 2017
- Subject: Monthly reporting pursuant to the Regulations Implementing the United Nations Resolution on Iran (RIUNRI), the Regulations Implementing the United Nations Resolution on the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (RIUNRDPRK), the Special Economic Measures (Venezuela) Regulations (SEMVR) and the Justice for Victims of Corrupt Foreign Officials Regulations (JVCFOR)
This reminder is specifically directed to the attention of all banks, authorized foreign banks, trust and loan companies, cooperative credit societies, life insurance companies, property and casualty insurance companies and fraternal benefit societies.
The next monthly report to OSFI under the above Regulations must be filed by December 15, 2017. The most recent revisions to the RIUNRI lists were made on February 5, 2016. The most recent revisions to the RIUNRDPRK lists were made on September 13, 2017. The most recent revisions to the SEMVR lists were made on September 22, 2017. The most recent revisions to the JVCFOR lists were made on November 3, 2017.
- Names subject to the RIUNRI are shown in the lists currently posted on OSFI’s Web site.
- Names subject to the RIUNRDPRK are shown in the lists currently posted on OSFI's Web site.
- Names subject to the SEMVR are shown in the regulations currently posted on the Justice Laws Website.
- Names subject to the JVCFOR are shown in the regulations currently posted on the Justice Laws Website.
You are also reminded that all monthly OSFI 590 Reports must be filed with OSFI’s Ottawa office at 255 Albert Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H2 or by fax at 613-991-6248.
Copies of the OSFI 590 reporting forms, together with filing instructions, are available on
OSFI’s Web site.
If you require assistance fulfilling your reporting requirements or would like to receive hard copies of the letters, list or reporting form, please contact OSFI by e-mail at email@example.com.