Where are… ?
- Guidelines, advisories, filing instructions, application guides, etc. ? They are available under each type of financial institution listed in the left-hand column.
- News Releases and Speeches. Find them through the Media Room in the top navigation bar.
- The complete list of financial institutions regulated by OSFI is located at "Who We Regulate" in the Home Page right-hand column.
Enquiries and complaints
- Complaints about specific financial institutions should be addressed to the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC).
- Enquiries about Federally Regulated Pension Plans should be directed to OSFI
- Telephone: 1-800-385-8647
- Telephone from Ottawa-Gatineau (613) 943-3950
- TTY services: (613) 990-0473
- Fax: (613) 990-5591
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Beware of Scams page for information related to fraud warnings, listed in the left-hand column.
- To report information about possible frauds, write to
About Adobe Acrobat Reader and .pdf format
Still can't find what you are looking for? Contact the Webmaster.