Oversight of Canada’s Financial System
Canada’s financial system is one of the safest and
strongest in the world.
This is due in part to effective financial sector policy, regulation and supervision, liquidity support, deposit insurance, recovery and resolution strategies and consumer protection and financial education.
Supervision and Enforcement
- Supervision Framework (guidance, compliance agreements, enforcement)
- Commissioner Decisions and Administrative Monetary Penalties
- National Strategy on Financial Literacy
- Research projects
- Resources for consumers and educational programs
- For more information, visit the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada.